What does my Friends' membership help to do?
- Directly support and enrich library services
- Promote early childhood literacy with "Read with Me" book bags for babies
- Sponsor library programs for children, teens and adults
- Operate the Friends' used book store which contributes proceeds in excess of $50,000 annually to the library's collection
Why should I join the Friends?
- Receive the Library Connections Newsletter three times per year
- Early Admission to most Friends' book sales
- Discount at the Friends' Book Store
- Book Collector $100 and over
- Book Lover $50 - $99
- Book Reader $20 - $49
- Bookworm* $10 - $19
*Full-time Student/Senior over 65
Thank you for your membership to support the Rochester Public Library. The easiest way to contribute is to make an donation through PayPal, the most popular, respected and secure online payment system. Giving with PayPal is just like any other online purchase, and you don't even have to create an account.
Membership renewal letters are usually mailed out in September. Thank you very much for your renewals!
Please remember to supply your email addresses for online delivery. This saves the Friends substantial postage costs.