What's new at the Library?
Library Closing at 1:30pm on Dec 24th, closed all day on Dec 25th
The library will be closing at 1:30pm on Wednesday, December 24th (Christmas Eve) and will be closed all day on Thursday, December 25th (Christmas Day). We will resume our regular hours and open on Friday, December 26th at 9:30am.
Registration is now open for the annual Wit, Wisdom & Wine fundraising event to be held on Saturday, January 17th at 6:00pm at the library. Wit, Wisdom & Wine is a fun-filled evening featuring delicious hors d'oeuvres, delightful speakers and dreamy gifts up for auction. This year's list of speakers include:
- Error Splitting: An Examination of Failure - Father Nick Mezacapa
- Ethics in Politics – Tim Penny
- More New Stories About Old Rochester - Alan Calavano
- Fine Wines of France - Kim Johnson, Michael Corso Selections
- Wit, Wisdom and Bob Dylan - Chad Israelson
- A Walk Through The History Of Cuisine And It's Evolution - Chef John Dykeman
For a full list and more details, visit the Rochester Public Library Foundation website.
Donate Socks at the Library to Help our Homeless Neighbors
The library is collecting new socks - preferably white cotton/poly blend - in men's, women's, and children's sizes. These will be handed out at the Project Community Connect event for the homeless. A donation bin is by the self check machines on the first floorfor your convenience.
And while you're dropping off your donation, check out the library resources on foot care!
Using the Library
- Hours & Directions
- Library Card
- Computers, Internet & WiFi
- Assistive Technology
- Outreach Services
- Meeting Rooms
- Scanners, Copiers, Fax & Microfilm
- Contact Us
Checking Out Materials
- Due Dates, Fees/Fines
- Recommend a Purchase
- Borrowing from Other Libraries
About the Library
- About Us
- Organizational Structure
- Strategic Plans
- Mission, Vision & Core Values
Sun 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Rochester Public Library
101 2nd Street SE
Rochester, MN 55904