eBooks for your reader, device, or computer
The library offers a variety of downloadable materials including eBooks, which can be checked out and downloaded to a compatible computer and/or device.
Quick Picks - Don't want to wait on the reserve list for the latest bestseller? Try stopping by the library for a Quick Pick book. A select number of newly released bestselling books are available for 7-day checkout only. Check the shelf (on the first floor as you walk into the library) for availablity. No reserves and no renewals for these books. Overdue fees $1.00/day.
- Fiction on CD
- Fiction on Cassette
- Non-Fiction on CD
- Downloadable Audio Books (for your device and/or computer)
Book group bags contain 10 copies of the selected title, reading group guide, and read-alike bookmarks, and can be reserved up to a year in advance for a specific six week period. If you have questions or would like to reserve a Book Group in a Bag, please call (507) 328-2305.
- Get a printable list of our Book Groups in a Bag collection
- See all Book Groups in a Bag in the library catalog
Finding a Book @ RPL
- Use the advanced search option in the online catalog to locate specific titles or authors.
- If the Rochester Public Library does not own a particular book, you can: